Change of Address:
All VA Educational Benefit recipients who change their address must file an MCC request for Change of Address form and submit to the MCC VA Office.  Please click this link for all MCC student forms.
Please direct admission or program questions  to or call 989-328-1277.
Please direct veterans' educational benefit questions to or call 989-328-1205, Ext. 339.