Students enrolled for one or more credits at MCC can install Microsoft Office software for free on their personal computers through the Student Advantage program.
The program provides access to Office 365 ProPlus, a full version of Office, including:
- ...and more!
Students can install the software on up to five computers, including Windows and Mac. Students can also access Office mobile applications on iPhones and Android phones.
The software has the same features and functions as other versions of Office and can be used offline; however, students must connect to the Internet once every 30 days to verify they are still eligible for the program.
The Student Advantage program is being offered through the Office 365 student email and calendar system, provided by MCC in partnership with Microsoft.
Download and Install Office 365 ProPlus
- Go to http://office365.montcalm.edu
- Log in using your student email address (typically firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then select Office 365 settings
- Click Software in the left menu
- Select your desired Language
- If you are installing Office for Windows, Microsoft recommends using the 32-bit installation
- Click Install to download and install the latest version of Office
If your computer is not compatible with the latest version of Office, you can choose to select the previous version at the bottom of the screen in step 5.