All CMIS Lab Course Orientations for the Spring 2020 semester (except CMIS101-03 Computer Literacy) may be viewed through the Canvas course website. Orientations will be available starting Monday, January 13, 2020. You must complete each CIS Lab course orientation and pass the syllabus quiz with 80% or better to move on to your coursework. If you have any questions, please stop in the CIS lab (Room D314 in the Beatrice E. Doser Building) or call 989-328-1299 or 989-328-1295.
Students taking CMIS101-03 Computer Literacy through the open lab must attend an in-person orientation . Attending an orientation session is required and is your first assignment (50 points). CMIS101 orientations will take place during the first week of classes and are offered at the following times:
- Monday, January 13, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in Room D309 (Sidney Campus)
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. in Room D309 (Sidney Campus)
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. in Room D307 (Sidney Campus)
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Virtual Meeting (Microsoft Teams)
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Virtual Meeting (Microsoft Teams)
Once the CMIS101-03 Canvas site is published, you may sign up for the orientation session of your choice by going to People, clicking the Groups tab, and then selecting the orientation you want to attend. Space is limited so please make your choice early. This course utilizes Cengage Unlimited. Please bring your Cengage Unlimited Access code to your orientation.