MCC’s Student Success Center expands the college’s services by creating a full-service center geared toward curriculum support for students.
Student Success Center services include:
- Academic Skills Assessment (ACCUPLACER) to help students determine their readiness for college-level courses.
- Academic counseling.
- Services for students needing accommodations including note-takers, interpreters and books on tape.
- Free tutoring, from both professionals and peers, to help students through difficult classes.
- An online (firstname.lastname@example.org) and drop-in student success tutor.
- Supplemental instruction, which partners student mentors with small groups of students.
- Credit courses in college reading, writing, basic math, and study skills.
- A Testing Center where instructors can send students to take proctored make-up and online exams.
- Proctored testing for MVLC Students.
- Work-Keys® - Job Skills assessment for those seeking National Career Readiness Certification.
Hours of Operation
Mondays and Tuesdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Room D318 in the Beatrice E. Doser Building on the college’s Sidney campus.
Call 989-328-1264 or 989-328-1231